Day 20 - Was supposed to be Kenpo but after a really crazy day at work, I took Lauren out of school a few minutes early and we headed to Zumba at the gym. They have been looking for new instructors and the sub while they looked was awful, so we were taking a gamble, but the permanent instructor was there and she was awesome. Lauren and I had a lot of fun.
Day 21 - Rest Day - Actually it was a super busy day filled with garage saling and shoe shopping in the morning followed by Matt's work party in the afternoon and my work's end of year/retirement party in the evening. I was pooped last night.
Day 22 (Start of Week 4) - Yoga. Week 4 is different. It is Yoga, Core, Kenpo, Stretch, Core, Yoga Rest. I didn't do the yoga. Instead I mowed the lawn and weeded, finished planting the vegetables, cleaned up the back yard, rearranged the downstairs, vacuumed and mopped and did all the laundry. It was a busy day and I honestly didn't have time. I will do Core in the early wee dawn hours and then head to Body Flow after Lauren goes to school. Then I should be caught up.
Easy Vegan Lasagna Soup
2 years ago

1 comment:
I am impressed by you guys! All three of you have become really diligent about being physically healthy and I think that is admirable. I hope you guys rock the marathon this summer!
Post a Comment