Friday, May 27, 2011

Confession

Okay - so this week I haven't done P90X at all (I kinda did it on Monday, but not really). I haven't completely dogged working out though. I went to the gym on Monday and Wednesday for Body Flow, didn't do anything on Tuesday because of the field trip, and took the dogs for a long walk on Thursday and Friday. It was "rest" week with yoga, core, stretch, and kenpo for cardio, so I haven't missed any "lifting" days, but I don't like the yoga or core videos, and I figured I got in a lot of stretching, core and yoga at body flow, plus the dogs have been all couped up the crate with the long day on Tuesday, so I had puppy guilt and wanted to get them outside and movin' their little legs.
Long story short, week 5 starts on Sunday and I will once again be back at it....I promise. : )-

No comments: