I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day. I know I did. Matt got up early and took the dogs (we are watching our neighbor's dog) downstairs and let me sleep in...I like sleeping in if you couldn't tell by now. After opening up my Mom's day gifts....Matt and Lauren got me ceramic coated cast-iron skillets and a roasting pan and Lauren gave me a coupon book she printed out on the computer....I started my P90X workout. I finished that about 10:20 and had to get ready in record time to make it to brunch at the Ale House by 11:00. We were only 6 minutes late, not bad for having to go through the whole "get ready" routine which usually takes me at least an hour.
After brunch I headed home and tackled the front garden drip system and FINALLY got my front garden planted. It has been quite the project. I moved all the flowers out and to the back yard, damaged the drip sprinkler system and had to replace parts of it and then had to amend the soil to make it veggie ready.
So here we are, 6:00 pm, still haven't finished the laundry or gone grocery shopping and I'm heating up the leftover pizza in the fridge to have for dinner...back to being a busy mom!! : )-
Love ya all!!
Easy Vegan Lasagna Soup
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment