Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 7 & 8 CSA and Bountiful Baskets from Last Week

So I'm having some issues posting so I don't have pictures on the blog because I don't want to type this again for the 4th time.

CSA Week 7 - 7/23
Fresh Picked Flowers
2 Bunches of Kale
2 bags of Gourmet Salad Blend
2 huge zuchinni
2 1/2 lbs tomatoes
4 cucumbers
6 hot peppers
4 summer squash
8 carrots
2 1/2 lbs potatoes
5 peaches

Bountiful Baskets 7/23
5 loaves of 9 grain bread - $10 add on
7 dozen tortillas (3 dz 12 in, 2 dz 6 in, 2 dz 6 in corn) - $10 add on
7 bananas
7 peaches
2 lbs strawberries
11 plums
3 mangoes
1 cantaloupe
1 bag of green beans
9 white sweet potatoes
1 bunch celery
1 head romaine lettuce
1 english cucumber
10 oz baby heirloom tomatoes

CSA Week 8 - 7/30
2 bags Gourmet Salad Blend
2 bunches of kale
2 heads of romaine lettuce
2 lbs carrots
5 peaches
10 tomatoes
2 1/2 lbs potatoes
4 cucumbers
4 bell peppers

No comments: