Day 17 - Arms & Shoulders - I did this workout in the morning after Lauren headed to school. I can definitely tell I'm getting stronger, but I'm noticing the workouts are more exhausting because I'm definitely working harder and lifting more weights. I still can't do a pull up or chin up unassisted, but I'm getting there.
Day 18 - Yoga - I didn't do this workout. It is, so far, the only one I have missed. I had to work a goofy schedule at work, so I planned on doing it in the evening, but then Matt had an unexpected dinner that we were invited to for work, so I didn't have a chance to get it. Actually, I don't think I'm going to continue the Yoga video. I really don't like it. Plus, I go to my Body Flow Class on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday so I think I'm getting the benefit of Yoga by attending those classes. I do plan to spend my Wednesday's on a long run though. The one thing this workout program is missing is enough cardio. This is the reason Matt is also switching up his workouts. He isn't getting his heart rate up high enough on the other "cardio" videos either. Plus, the Warrior Dash is 3.2 miles of RUNNING and to ignore that part just to get stronger would be silly.
Day 19 - Legs and Back - I did this workout in the morning after Lauren went to school and it was exhausting for me. It's funny how quickly you can get winded using your big muscle groups. There are very little weights involved, but I would bet over the course of the hour you hit anywhere between 200-300 squats of some variety. I was a little sore this morning on my glutes from doing this yesterday.
Day 20 - Kenpo - I plan on doing this workout tonight after school. Lauren has a presentation/showcase today at school so I will be going over there in a bit to hear her speak. So more on Kenpo later.
Easy Vegan Lasagna Soup
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment