Clan (klan) noun A group of close-knit and interrelated families.
I've never heard of this tradition before, but it sounds so fun! Those little touches make such a difference I think in a family.
Clarification on the picture. We do have a fire place in our house, but it is blocked in with glass, so we leave a Magic Key out of Santa that he can use to get inside the house if he needs it.
I just thought you guys were being sensitive to Santa's needs, like if he didn't want to go down a chimney, he wouldn't have to :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I've never heard of this tradition before, but it sounds so fun! Those little touches make such a difference I think in a family.
Clarification on the picture. We do have a fire place in our house, but it is blocked in with glass, so we leave a Magic Key out of Santa that he can use to get inside the house if he needs it.
I just thought you guys were being sensitive to Santa's needs, like if he didn't want to go down a chimney, he wouldn't have to :)
Post a Comment