Lol, really? I was wondering if they were real but assumed they were fake because I thought real leaves would crumble up from the pressure of writing on them. You must have a gentle hand!
Well since they're real, I hope no one got a leaf with dried up dog pee on it. Except for Matt, then it's okay.
(But in all seriousness, beautiful table, and great idea with the leaves!)
I love the idea of leaves for name places!! And I really like the color of your table cloth...I usually do more orange, but I really like the plum...glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! =)
4 comments:
The place settings are so pretty! The leaves look very real.
The leaves are real.
Lol, really? I was wondering if they were real but assumed they were fake because I thought real leaves would crumble up from the pressure of writing on them. You must have a gentle hand!
Well since they're real, I hope no one got a leaf with dried up dog pee on it. Except for Matt, then it's okay.
(But in all seriousness, beautiful table, and great idea with the leaves!)
I love the idea of leaves for name places!! And I really like the color of your table cloth...I usually do more orange, but I really like the plum...glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! =)
Post a Comment