This beautiful quilt was given to Matt and I for Christmas by our very talented 8 year old daughter Lauren. Lauren and her Grandma worked on this project for about a month. The only thing that Grandma did was sew on the buttons, cut the fabric into a circle and finish the edge. Lauren picked out all the colors and fabrics and did all the sewing. Apparently sewing skips generations in our family. My Grandma did not sew, my mom does, I don't sew, but Lauren does....finally Matt has someone in this house that can mend his clothes. : )-
3 comments:
Great job Lauren!! It's beautiful!!
That is really nice. what a nice keepsake. so nice to have a grandma who sews well. that's how I grew up and wished I had taken advantage of her talents more and learned more from her. Good for Lauren!!
This is fantastic! It looks really good Lauren. That must have taken a lot of time and patience!
Post a Comment