Clan (klan) noun A group of close-knit and interrelated families.
I think left to right: Matt, Nicolle, and Lauren
I have no idea who's is whose...I'll go with what Sam and Kelly said =) I LOVE how you took the picture tho, very cool!! We need to carve ours...we'll probably do that tomorrow night =) Happy Halloween!!
I think Lauren, Matt and Nicolle Left to right. Do we win a pumpkin pie????
Sam and Kelly are correct. Sorry Nik, no dittos. Also - no pie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think left to right: Matt, Nicolle, and Lauren
I have no idea who's is whose...I'll go with what Sam and Kelly said =) I LOVE how you took the picture tho, very cool!! We need to carve ours...we'll probably do that tomorrow night =) Happy Halloween!!
I think Lauren, Matt and Nicolle Left to right. Do we win a pumpkin pie????
Sam and Kelly are correct. Sorry Nik, no dittos. Also - no pie.
Post a Comment