Thursday, May 14, 2009

He's Bringing Sexy Back!

Last night Matt attended a vigil for fallen officers at the old Mesa County Courthouse. 134 officers died in the line of duty last year and 46 so far this year. The Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer snapped this photo of Matt looking so fine!

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Nice!! What a handsome guy!! :)

hllewis said...

You are quite good-looking if I do say so myself....look alot like your mom

Sam and Kelly said...

How you doin'? Yes, he's looking good! (But I think he'd be H-O-T with a big boa constrictor around his neck to accessorize his outfit, lol) ;)

Or a bull shark. Maybe a weasel.

The Grand Junction Lewis Clan said...

Kelly, you are too funny. I laughed so hard when you posted that comment. Thank You!

hllewis said...

Nik I love your blog for Father's Day....too cute and the blinkies I really like tooo. Nice job.

Sam and Kelly said...

You're welcome Nik! I'm glad I made you laugh :)

(But I hope I made Matt cry.)