Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Scooter - Our New Addition

Hey everyone. We wanted to take this time to introduce you to Scooter, our new 7 1/2 week old Puggat puppy. He is part pug, part rat terrier and part Jack Russel terrier. We met his parents today, both were very sweet animals and this little guy was sitting over in the grass minding his own business. Lauren was drawn to him instantly and I think it was truly love at first sight. Taylor seems to accept him okay, the puppy LOVES to snuggle and is super calm, a lot like Taylor was as a puppy. I'm sure the coming days and weeks and months will be filled with lots of love and smiles and laughs and this is Lauren's dog. He should only get to be about 15-20 lbs and only about 12 inches tall. Lauren has big plans to take it on walks by herself, lots of playtime and cuddling and eventually he will sleep with Lauren. So, this is where we spent our money from Christmas and I'm sure it will be full of lots of memories and good times.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How sweet!! Man, Taylor looks like a giant next to the puppy!! I'll bet he'll gets lots and lots of love from Lauren!! Congrats!!

Crista said...

what a mistake you made inviting Sami over to meet Scooter.....she is going to want to be over there even more than usual now..LOL.....He is so adorable!!!

Kelly said...

Very cute puppy! I bet Lauren is just thrilled!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.