Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter-Eve!

Hello everyone! Here are some pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt held in the Wilson Ranch park on Saturday. Unfortunately, it had been raining for about 2 days straight and was pouring with thunder and lightening in the morning, so we didn't have a great turnout, but we did have nice green grass.



These are the picture of our easter egg coloring on Saturday night. It was a little different than the traditional egg dying. You put drops of dye on the egg and then use a plastic bag to move the color around. You can add as many colors as you like to get different effects. It was actually pretty cool and the dye comes off your hands easily.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun! I opted for the traditional egg dying since I haven't dyed eggs in I think 10+ years, and you know, wanted to relive my childhood ;) But I'll have to get into the new stuff...tie dye, glitter, etc. in the upcoming years. Yum yum you guys are gonna have lots of egg salad!

The Cook Clan said...

You guys did better than us...we didn't color eggs this year. And surprisingly, nobody even noticed or said anything about it. :)