.jpg)
Wow! What a weekend! We built the shed, installed a new ceiling fan in the family room, replaced all the wall fixtures in the master bathroom, cleaned and organized the garage, moved items to the new shed, cleaned out the little storage shed under the kitchen window, put up the patio gazebo cover, layed...leveled...and installed a new garden ornament that weighs about 150 pounds, did some shopping and Lauren even had two birthday parties this weekend. And that was all from the time Matt got off work at 5:30 on Friday until now. Yikes! Matt commented that he likes to go to work to REST!

2 comments:
Aahh what a sweetie pie!!
Hey, I know this cute little townhome in a quaint little town called Rexburg...there's this awesome young couple there who would love for you to come to their house next for home improvements! :)
You guys rock! I can't believe you got all of that done in one weekend! And Lauren looks adorable! I guess that soda was non-caffeinated!!!
Post a Comment