Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Started

Hi Everyone!!

Well, now that we have a smokin' fast computer, I've decided to use this blogspot as my way of keeping in touch with all of you. I hope you enjoy. It is still a work in progress...since we just got the computer yesterday, but soon I hope to have pictures and updates on what is going on in the Lewis house in GJ.

2 comments:

hllewis said...

I love it and welcome to blogging. I look forward to your page. Put a link on your page to mine and I will do the same. Happy new computer.

The Cook Clan said...

YAY!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! I love all the pictures!! It's great to "see" you guys!! Let me know if you have any questions...it's pretty easy to figure out...just takes time:) Glad you're on!! We love you guys!!